Our work aims to break the vicious cycle of poverty and social isolation and to restore hope for a better future. We believe that every person has the right to access resources and opportunities in order to live and develop with dignity and to become an active and contributing member of our society. We seek a world of hope, inclusion, and social justice, where poverty has been overcome and all people live with dignity and security.
- A humane society
- Create a world where no child goes to bed hungry.
- A nation in which everyone can get the healthcare they need.
- Building a future in which people live in harmony with nature.
- A world in which all people have pathways to health and opportunity.
Mission & Objectives
Our mission is to educate the poor and eradicate poverty. Bodhitree Foundation Trust works for the social development and integration of underprivileged individuals, groups and communities. The primary goal of the Bodhitree Foundation Trust is to contribute to a society that is “a just, equitable, humane and sustainable society” as envisaged in the Constitution of India.
- To work for the social development of underprivileged individuals, groups and communities.
- To encourage healthcare development and health promotion.
- To assist in the process of social integration and personal realisation of underprivileged children, young people, adults and families.
- To endorse the human rights and in particular the rights of the children and young people as well as the rights of underprivileged groups and communities.